Do You Want To Stop Stealing Money And Get Back On The Right Spiritual Path?
If you have started stealing money and want to figure out how to stop, OlyLife would like to give you encouragement in this Spiritual Devotion. There are plenty of people who have made mistakes and turned their lives around and you can do this too. In fact, the apostle Paul was a terrible sinner when he met Jesus and decided to follow Him.
Steps To Stop Stealing Money – OlyLife
- Confess your sin to God and Ask Him to Forgive You
- Resolve To Never Take Another Dime or Cheat Someone Out Of Money
- Figure out how to make it right by putting the money back (seek legal advice)
- If possible, reconcile with the person or company from which you stole
- Normally we don’t recommend borrowing money, but do so if it is what it takes to pay the stolen money back.
- If you get punished, use it as a positive bottom from which to put your life back together. In other words, don’t let it define you forever – you can recover.
- Teach others about how it is wrong to steal and use your experience as a guiding light for others thus turning a negative into a positive for someone else.
- Follow Jesus Christ and ask Him to Bless your life from here on out, so that you never repeat the same mistakes.
- Remember to ask for help if you are in a jam. There are churches and non-profit organizations that will help you so that you do not have to turn to crime to get through the day.
- Get by on what you earn and live simply so that you are not tempted by money.
- Love God With All Your Heart, Mind and Soul and You will stay on the right path.
Employee Or Friend Confesses: They Stole From You and Promises To Stop Stealing Money
If a co-worker, employee, or friend confesses that they stole money by coming to you with a promise to stop stealing, we encourage you to show mercy. This is especially true if they are coming forward to pay the money back or with a plan to do so. Sure, there are times when company policy dictates certain actions, but in the cases where you have discretion it could be good to show some mercy. For example, if a worker comes to you and tells you they spent five hundred dollars from the petty cash last month and they feel terrible about it while handing you an envelope with a reimbursement, you could let them resign and call it a day. This mercy will allow a contrite person to go and perhaps sin no more, versus having their career ruined by an arrest and firing etc.
It Is Never Too Late To Turn Your Life Around And Do Some Good
So, if you are stealing, Stop! Follow the steps above, as it is never too late to turn your life around and to do something good in this world. Take time to ask your Heavenly Father to help you turn over a new leaf or to have mercy on someone who comes to you for a second chance and you will be making the most of your one and only life – That’s OlyLife!
How To Improve My Life
Subscribe to OlyLife
Please Comment and Let Us Know Your Thoughts – We’d Like To Encourage You!