My Life Is A Mess – Where Do I Begin?

to do list

My Life Is A Mess And I Don’t Know Where To Start!

If your life is in disarray and you don’t know what to do to put your life back in order then read on!  In addition to this article, This Link Help My Life Is A Mess is a list of our other articles that will help you to turn your life around.  OlyLife is here to give you some ideas that may help get you back on the road to happiness.  It is not uncommon to have times in our lives where nothing seems to be going right and it is our reaction (what we do) in those cases that makes all the difference.

Step #1 – Write Down Your Problems or Concerns

Undoubtedly, the specific messes vary from person to person, but Olylife is of the opinion that when confronted with a life that seems to be in shambles, it makes sense to stop and categorize the problems on paper.  What are the issues specific to your life?  List these issues under each area of your life:  Financial, Physical Health and Fitness, Career, Family, Emotional, Spiritual, and Educational.

Step #2 – Step Back and Evaluate Your List

Oftentimes, the problems will be centered in just a few of these areas and you may realize that you are doing ok in other parts of your life.  Once you have identified the problems under each area, it is time to develop a plan of action.

Step #3 – Build an Action Plan

Which problems can you solve on your own?  Are there some that require expertise such as a medical professional evaluation or a certified financial planner?  Now that you have a list of the problems you can handle on your own, write down the tasks that you need to accomplish to resolve the problem and a set a timeframe for getting it done.  You may find that you have already calmed your nerves as you see there are some actionable ways you can improve your one and only life – That’s OlyLife!  Now, for the other problems read on…

Problems Bigger Than I Can Handle on My Own

Now that you have a list of the problems that you do not know how to solve on your own, we think you may want to follow Radio Host Dr. Laura Schlessinger’s suggestion and “Make a list of people that you might be able to talk to.”  For example, if you received a DUI that may cost you your job or your driver’s license, then you will want to write down the names of an attorney, a counselor for alcohol or substance abuse, a therapist, or family counselor, and so on.  You do not have to tackle problems by yourself, and you are definitely not alone in this world, no matter what you may think.

Acknowledge Your Progress

Once you have identified these problems and figured out which experts can help, then work on the most important issues.  Knock off any quick wins that fit the within your ability category.  Eventually, you will be out from under the big problems and your life won’t be such a mess.

It will then be important to take the next step of developing a life plan (visit www.OlyLife.com for more information) so that you can keep moving forward to improve your one and only life – That’s OlyLife!  Let us know how you are doing and what information would be helpful to you by commenting below.

HOW TO GET OUT OF THE POOR HOUSE

Read More About How To “Turn My Life Around

How To Improve My Life

Spirtitual Reflections

Help From The Experts

Here are some resources may help you improve your one and OlyLife!

If you like this article, please share it on Facebook, Digg, or Twitter.  We’d really appreciate it!

Related posts:

21 comments for “My Life Is A Mess – Where Do I Begin?

1. dasda
    March 8, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Love

2. josh
    March 8, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Love is the best

3. Elizabeth
    July 5, 2012 at 11:29 am

Really? I go to this site out of need and you quote Dr. Laura? She is a mean, unprofessional actress who preaches hate speech and intolerance. I’m disappointed.

4. February 5, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Thank you for any other wonderful article. The place else could anyone get that type
    of information in such an ideal method of writing?
    I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the search for such info.

5. February 14, 2015 at 11:00 am

Low carb diets fuel rapid weight loss by forcing the body to burn fat
    for fuel, said Dr. This key fact super food always only make you really
    lose weight yet unfortunately also prevents individuals from various perilous diseases.
    Although gastric bypass surgical procedures are an incredible weight loss surgery to
    pass through, it isn’t suitable for everyone.

6. February 21, 2015 at 11:21 am

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
    He used to be entirely right. This submit truly made my day.
    You cann’t believe simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

7. March 3, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Purchasing a new cabling system can be a battle, but these
    basic ideas will help you buy your brand-new system and really feel
    excellent regarding it.

8. March 23, 2015 at 10:02 am

The event wraps up with the Orsay’s amazing collection of pointillist spray paintings, stood for by
    the masters Georges Seurat as well as Paul Signac.

9. March 26, 2015 at 8:53 am

For followers of Japanese-style games, School Idol Festival is definitely attention-grabbing.
    Its allows us to to look at friends who
    will be online, status messages, avatars, notifications and many other when your background is running.
    It was slow, sluggish, and really left a lot to be desired.

10. April 9, 2015 at 10:54 pm

Are rarely getting me drastically wrong though, just isn’t possible I would
    need to go back using that, but it trained me a great deal about myself and also
    my disadvantages.

11. m88
    April 11, 2015 at 6:15 pm

I read this piece of writing fully about the comparison of
    most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it’s remarkable article.

12. April 12, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Uncertainty is a part of life so as journey, so we should be prepared for the worst condition with our best.
    Traveling can be a dreaded situation for some parents. If you had already visited
    Mysore then do avoid reaching Mysore saving almost an hour ride.

13. April 12, 2015 at 8:43 pm

Its not all organ in the body can be substituted for a transplanted organ. Dress
    professionally and come in ready to charm the agents.
    Be sure to include fun activities appropriate to the age group you are creating the
    package for.

14. April 16, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Using the system, otherwise closed corporate information was opened up to
    outside users for transaction processing as well as electronic messaging and retrieval of information,
    later called e-business. There are many sources where you can find Dreamhost coupon. Although there are many choices when it comes to anti virus software, finding the right one simply relies on good information from reliable sources.

15. April 16, 2015 at 10:08 pm

It’s going to be end of mine day, but before ending I am reading this great paragraph to
    improve my experience.